Live Tweeting

 I used Twitter when I was a middle school student but it was one for my fun. I used Twitter for a while and it becomes much easier to tweet than before. Just hitting a plus mark makes Tweets and I'm impressed by its simplicity.

 I made tweets about the parade on the main street. It was pretty good weather which was totally different from that of weekdays. Sun shines brightly and the wind was pleasant. The day was definitely the best for the ONU homecoming parade. The road was surrounded by many people including children waiting for candy. It began with the ONU march band and it lived up to the vibes. Many communities, police, Allen high school students, and the president passed by. Keeping tweets about the parade was not easy because the information in front of me changed immediately and it was hard to catch up with it. 

 It was a special experience to see the parade and celebrate ONU homecoming with other students. I joined the parade for this assignment at first but I could enjoy seeing the parade itself not only for the assignment. The parade is not common for me so it became a memory, and I'm glad to see the homecoming parade. 



Comments

  1. I didn't even realize that there was a parade in Ada this weekend, this seems like a great, unique event to tweet from!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment