My values that I don't know

Social media is no longer only a place you can keep your memory by yourself. Social media shows even your personal brand. Have you ever imagined that your social media account can be considered your personality by others? As for me, I had never thought that because I made all accounts of mine private. However, it is obvious that there is some reputation about me if I have private accounts and any relationship with someone such as Follow and Followers on social media. If I have ten followers seeing my posts on social media, it is different for each person to interpret my posts. Some people might feel negative about my post but others feel positive. Even if social media accounts are private, people can evaluate me by seeing my account. 

As mentioned above, social media shows one of your personalities to others. When you have a job, employers might search your social media on Google. If your account is public, your information can be seen by them. Your personality might be evaluated. Social media can create your personal brand even though you do not intend to do. Of course, your personality created on social media can cause a positive result for your career. 

Others may know things about you that you do not know because your values and your values, which you do not know, can be formed on social media. Social media is an extremely helpful and useful tool but they also have invisible influences people cannot see. Social media is now an "opened" place. It is necessary to use it wisely and enjoy its usefulness. 






Comments

  1. You made a lot of great points, Aika! One of the things that stuck out to me is when you said that each person who views your social media interprets it differently. This is so true in many aspects of life, what you say, how you dress and the things you do all form your reputation. However, depending on how someone views your appearance and behaviors can form an image you were not aiming for. I agree that on social media you have to be even more wise about the things you post because they are on the internet forever reflecting who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that I didn't realize how important my social media was and how much it reflected on my personality. I also agree on how much opinions can differ based on your posts. This scares me because I feel I am trying to create a positive light on myself but I am nervous that it could be interpreted in a negative light. Social media is definitely a great tool but we forget how powerful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that especially with social media different people interpret what you you post differently. I like your point about "invisible influences" which is a good way to explain how people can make assumptions about you based on what you post on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that no matter what you post people will still judge it their own way. Our social media presence is a reflection of what we want the online world to see from us. The openness is both a blessing and a curse for us. We can share who we want to be with anybody in the world but in turn we are subject to the scrutiny of the world. It is a powerful tool, one that can be both used for good and evil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment