use social media wisely

Social media should be a big part of my life because I contact with my family and friends with social media. Also, I spent a lot of time on social media in a day. When I checked my screen time of social media in a class, I found me using social media for more than 20 hours in a week. Social media gives me the opportunities to keep contact with others and also much information around me. Actually, I gain information from social media rather than newspaper or TV in a daily life. However, it is important not to be used by social media but use social media wisely. 

Surprisingly, social media is not only a tool to give us information or opportunities to contact with others. It is one of tools for marketing. The ways of marketing have been changed with the time. I believe that social media marketing is definitely much better than traditional ones. By using social media for the business, it does not cost on advertisement. Also, social media makes it easy to know brand's popularity. Last year, I researched and wrote a paper about online shopping. I conducted a survey about how many people use online stores during the covid pandemic and how many people want online stores to be more popular than physical stores. I found that more people used online stores and wanted it to be more useful. With the evolution of the Internet, social media marketing is common and I guess COVID pandemic made it more popular than before.

Many companies use social media for their business. It is really helpful for both companies and customers to use. However, it is crucial to know the negative aspects of social media because it is easier to be hacked on social media. For Both marketers and customers to enjoy this great tool for safety and for more evolution, the social media literacy is also important. Don't be used but use it.


Comments