BUCKET LIST

 Today, I made a bucket list of what I would like to do in the State. The time when I was thinking about where I want to go for a trip, what I want to do at ONU, and what I want to make come true in America was a really meaningful moment. I used a note on my laptop and wrote it down. By taking notes, I could clear my mind and find out what I really desire to do here again. 

 Making Bucket List gave me fun for the vacation and motivation to do even annoying things. I sometimes lose my motivation and even goals, but I can rebuild them again when I looked at my Bucket List. That's the reason I made the Bucket List today. Also, I put "Favorite" and "Want to Go" flags on Google Maps on my iPhone. It seems too difficult to visit everywhere I set flags but I will go as much as possible in my life. Making a Bucket list at least writing down what you want to do now helps you to be more productive and spend a more effective and meaningful life. Because you can figure out what you like from your Bucket List and some keys to spend your life. Actually, I could find out several things I like from the list. If you don't know what you want to do, I highly recommend making a Bucket List and making it come true! 


Comments

  1. Making a bucket list is a great way to keep your priorities straight and keep you motivated when times get tough. I love that you want to travel beyond Ohio, however if you wanted to take a shorter trip, some of my favorite places in Ohio are Hocking Hills for hiking and Easton in Columbus for shopping. Regardless of where you go, never forget to take pictures so you can always remember your trips near and far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a bucket list is a great way to reach your goal destinations. I hope you're able to visit all these places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of making a bucket list even though I have never done so before. I have stuff in my head that I'd like to do but I think to write it down and have a physical copy makes to more likely to come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been meaning to make a bucket list, I never really have had one on my mind. I guess I will have to try one out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment