My Podcast

 Making Podcast was the first time in my life. Even listening to someone’s Podcast I haven’t been used to. I made a Podcast about social media, especially Instagram. I focused on Instagram because I was curious about the impact of Instagram on sales.

 I asked several questions to Dr. Nadia Shuayto, a marketing professor at Ohio Northern University. She currently serves in an advisory role at Wingme Cosmetic, a makeup brand. Also, she established it with her daughter.

 I had an interview with her about Instagram & Business. A company’s brand is the most important to get attention and customers. Wingme Cosmetic is not just a cosmetics company, but it also aims to keep a sustainable society by donating to charities to protect children and women, protecting animals, and using safer and better ingredients for humans and society. I feel that the company's concept is more focused than the company's brand name for Wingme Cosmetic. Actually, there are a lot of cheap cosmetics such as cheap and good, like-suited demand products. However, Wingme Cosmetic seems like aiming for something more important for humans to pay attention to. The company's concept would come after the brand's name, so I wanted to know how she uses Instagram, the impact of Instagram, and found out the way she attracts the attention of the brand’s name and makes people see the brand concept.

 I got answers from her and felt that now everyone can have any brand on their own and sell products. Such a place is required for sellers to keep or boost the brand’s attention more. Also, what you want customers to pay attention to for your brand is a vital element to boost the value of the brand.

Podcast URL

https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-buff6-12c1367

Wingme Cosmetic URL

https://wingmecosmetics.com/

https://wingmecosmetics.com/pages/about-us






 

Comments