PICTURES

 It is impossible to go back to the past and it would never happen what you experienced before even if you want. The moments you have in daily life should be valuable and you also sometimes wish you had that moment for a longer time. Although you cannot drive backward in time, you can feel that moment again with your pictures. Do you usually take pictures of yourself, your friends, food, or something around you? If not, just take pictures and keep your memories!

 I love taking pictures though I cannot say I'm good at it. On weekdays, I usually have classes and I'm spending almost the same days. However, I face something new, eat what I have never tried before in my entire life, and experience new things during such almost the same days. I don't want to forget the moments and also would like to share them with my family or friends as well. Therefore, I'm trying to take pictures or videos of the moments. 

 Before going to bed or when you have free time, hold your phone and open your photo folder and then scroll the screen and choose a picture or video. Sometimes this gives you courage and energy. They might be a picture of your friend laughing or a landscape you saw. Save your moments on your phone not to forget at least if the time would never come back to you. 





Comments

  1. That was very poetic at the beginning, nice job! Memories are a complicated subject. Do you do everything you can to preserve what once was? Or do you let fate take it's course and let the ideas fade and return with time. But beyond that, photography is a wonderful art regardless of context. The idea of randomly selecting a photo or video to look at is something I never thought of but will definitely try now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment