FALL BREAK TRIP

  Fall break was the first long break after classes started and mine was really great enough to study the rest of the semester. I explored Ohio during fall break with great friends. We left ONU on Friday night after classes, and we arrived and stayed on Airbnb in Cleveland. Just ate a quick dinner with them and we had a small party with snacks. The first day ended with the party. On Saturday, we went to Cuyahoga Vally National Park. It is fall season now so we could see fall vibes such as yellow leaves on the tree, and fallen leaves. This was a really good opportunity to leave studying and take the fresh air. I could feel like detox. After that, we went to Rock & Roll museum. The museum was more than I expected. On Sunday, we went to Easton Town Center in Columbus, and had some shopping, after that we came back to ONU.

 This fall trip was much more exciting than I thought because I enjoyed just exploring Ohio. Also, having traveled with great friends gave me an unforgettable memory. Actually, some international students will go back to their country at the end of this semester so this trip was the final trip to travel with them, actually. That's because most of them have plans for thanksgiving and we cannot get together with all of us. I'm really happy to get memorable memory in this small break. 







 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good fall break. Ohio isn't as bad as many people make it out to be, you just have to look a little harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a lot of fun! Cleveland is actually my hometown! There is so much to do there but not many people visit because the city isn't considered a "vacation spot" for most. The Metroparks is especially a favorite of mine in the fall season. A wave of yellow and orange is always overhead. If you ever plan on going back there let me know and I'd be happy to give a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family used to always visit that National Park when we lived closer to it. It was a great place to give our dogs exercise. It is so beautiful there, especially when the leaves are changing their color. It was funny how much my mom loved that museum because she enjoyed a lot of the artists who were represented there. I was looking for information about Elvis Presley there since I like him even though he was popular in the 1950s and now long dead. It must be sad for you that some of the international students are going back home soon. Making friends who share similar experiences is always nice to help you get adjusted to new things. I hope they had as much of a fulfilling experience as you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was very intrigued by your post. Over fall break I also visited that same National Park. I went with my roommate to his hometown and we did all sorts of things. We got a chance to go downtown and see the night life, which I 100% recommend doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment