BOSTON

 I went to Boston from last Thursday to Monday. The reason I went there was that there was a large career fair/forum for Japanese international students. I don't do job-hunting because of studying abroad now so I joined it in order to learn about my career this time. Actually, there held companies' explanations and also real job interviews to get the job. I walked into each company's booth to listen and compare with my needs. I wasn't sure about my future and what I wanted to do, however, I think I could find some points of what I want to do as a job. I had an opportunity to talk with the CEO of the American company, and I got advice that I can try anything if I don't know about it because I can get any result from that. Also, I learned that it is important to see the workers in that company when I decide. There are a bunch of companies and places to work in this world so it is really difficult to choose the best. Therefore, it is important to see the workers and how they behave because you will work with them when you start working. This event gave me a lot of opportunities to learn about my future. 
 




Comments