HALLOWEEN

 It was my first time experiencing a seasonal event celebration. I had a party with my friends to celebrate Halloween. In my country, there is no large party or event to celebrate seasonal events, so I've been really excited to spend fall and winter in the state where there are many seasonal events. I had a lot of fun Halloween with my friends this time. I didn't care about fall and winter events carefully before coming here. However, in the state, people start to prepare for each event such as putting many pumpkins in front of houses or getting costumed for Halloween. I really came to like seasonal events and realized how much fun it is.

 I don't like fall and winter because they are freezing cold, but I am very happy to be able to spend on seasonal events in the US.  am very much looking forward to the events of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year and want to enjoy them to the fullest. October was a month in which I was able to discover the joy of celebrating seasonal events that only come once a year.



Comments

  1. I love that you are getting to experience new things! The memories you make with your friends during these seasons will last a lifetime. I think it is crazy how early people start decorating for the holidays. Some people already have their Christmas tree up and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet! I hope you have a blast experiencing new traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome to see you experience things that aren't a norm for you. Having seasonal holidays is really fun because it always seems like you have something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you are enjoying some of our festivities here! Although the weather here gets miserable at times we find ways to make the cold times special. Halloween is a personal favorite of mine. Rarely do so many people get to dress up and have fun on such a wide scale. I hope you continue to find joy and interest in our holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, really interesting to hear that you don't celebrate seasonal events, as it seems that they run the calendar in the US. In place of these, what are common celebrations or days held in high regard for you traditionally?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment