Influencers

 Now influencer marketing might be a big part of social media marketing. Anyone can be an influencer but all of them cannot be the power of marketing for business. It means that marketing influencers need several elements. They are Reach, Credibility, Authenticity, Activity, and Engaging. Before I learned these things, I thought marketing influencers should have only the number of reach on their accounts. However, while I'm working on the mimic sim, I realized that they need authenticity or engagement as well. Also, among the Reach, influencers are divided into five categories; Nano-influencers, Micro-influencers, Mid-tier influencers, Macro-influencers, and Mega-influencers. From these, marketers should think about how their products would be sold by each categorized influencer. 

 As for other elements which make good influencers, I realized that credibility is crucial because influencers are another face that advertises the product other than its company. If influencers don't have credibility for their followers, companies cannot get new customers, and also they would get negative attention for its product. When I buy something online, I usually check any influencers' advertising and reactions. If it is advertised by a reliable person, I buy it, otherwise, I don't. I have never thought about the credibility of influencers but I realized that I checked their credibility naturally when I buy something. And also, Credibility is one of the important elements for influencers. 




Comments