2022 Fall Semster

 This semester has passed quickly and it's almost done. For me, this semester should be the most valuable in my college life and in my life as well. Spending college life in another country is unbelievable for me but now I'm going to have it done. I have been learning an uncountable number of things since I came here. 

 Honestly, I'm pretty sure that I have studied the most in my college life because I didn't have many assignments like ONU. During this semester, mostly I went to Library after classes and did assignments until night. It was my daily routine. I couldn't study so much a lot by myself but fortunately, my friends studied together. I took English classes in Japan but it was really different than I expected when I took a class here. That was what I desire to experience. Other than studies, I could make friends and talk with them. I can't say I'm good at communicating with people I meet at first, but I think I'm getting better little by little. I was concerned about, thought about, and tried a lot of things, and now I realize that all the worries are not a big deal, and that I'm just making them bigger, that I need to be more broad-minded and stronger. After Christmas break, the spring semester will start with a new environment as well, and I will experience good and bad things. I want to refresh myself during the break and start my last semester here making the most of the knowledge which I got this semester. 



Comments

  1. It is really cool that you were able to experience college in another country. I hope you learned a lot of stuff you can take back with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awesome to have you in class and see you around campus! There is so much here and it all really comes down to the people. Cheers to the spring semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to college is hard but going to a college in a completely different country would be a challenge. I cannot imagine staying that far away from my friends and family. Based on what I have read in your blog you are extremely hard working and go into new things with an open and curious mind. It is cool to see that the different teaching methods of a similar subject is an interesting experience for you. The library gets a lot livelier during the last two weeks so it gets to be much more of a social place while also trying to study hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment