NBA in CHICAGO

 During Thanksgiving break, I went to Chicago. Chicago is one of the state's biggest cities, so I had always been there. Chicago was a really cool place I've ever been to. One of my favorite parts of the Chicago trip was NBA. I watched a basketball game in the united center. Chicago Bulls is a team Michael Jordan played. Actually, I didn't have any interest in basketball games before but I just wanted to watch a real basketball game in the state. However, I was so impressed by the game and I really came to be a big fan of them. I regret not watching them before. The stadium was so livable, and many people were wearing Bull's t-shirts there. I like playing some sports but I really love watching them and cheering on players. NBA was one of my precious experiences and I cannot believe that I watched them in the big stadium yet. 

Through this trip, I learned that there are many things to see, hear, tell, know, and learn. I cannot wait for new things in the winter break. 




Comments

  1. I love visiting Chicago and seeing the hustle and bustle of the big city but am always ready to come back home to my quiet town. I am so glad you had a great trip and got to watch a basketball game while you were in Chicago. My family loves hockey so that is the sport we would watch if saw one in Chicago. There is so much to see and so many great options for things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool that you got to go to an NBA game! In all my years of being in the US I still have not been able to experience one and I would really like to sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NBA games are an experience like no other. I'm glad you were able to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chicago and always have an amazing experience while I am there. Their sports games are so much fun. I hope to make it there again soon to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I had heard about this trip from Kanamu, sounds like you guys had an awesome time!!! Glad you're getting to see more of the US than the rural setting of Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit. I go there to visit family. My Chicago tradition when I was little was to find the building with the Lego store. My brother would spend hours there. I hope that store is still open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was actually a lot of fun!! Now I am a big fun of Chicago Bulls!!! Thanks for coming with me!
    Kanamu Mori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment